• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Kamotz can fit wherever, at level 3 as a hybrid paladin|cleric, both groups could benefit from his presence. Yes, the sheet is still a little messed up, I'm working on that today. When I began making him, heaps of errata were being levied against him, and it slowed my progress considerably.

AH! It's time! elates Kamotz as the ogre begins dividing the warband, when he leaves the shifter is visibly saddened, A sergeant is coming? the rumbling mumble escapes the shifters mouth like a growl, where are they already?

Kamotz looks to the changeling and Artemis, I wonder where they'll place me, he doesn't bother to stand and find out though, having just figured out a position that doesn't force his shield into his back. I don't look like that do I, it's very unsettling, even though it is impressive. Kamotz indicates Mercurials current form, Are you excited for the death?

Last edited:

Fyrm

First Post
Death? I just like playing games. he takes a quick change into a Kenku. Some games are a bit more serious than others, and I usualy don't like the ones where my friends get hurt, but master sais that I have to experience the "adventuring life" for myself, what ever that means.

CaBaNa

First Post
Games? Like body count? Kamotz looks at Mercurial tilting his head sideways, Or stack the corpse? I like you already! Master? You're a student?

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
Yeah, Brenwar is waiting to join the Land Ho! adventure. I will probably have a level 1 enchanter coming in after Brenwar is officially in Land Ho!

Fyrm

First Post
I don't know those games. As he sais this, he tilts his head, and changes into a Warforged. Ya. My master taught me all kinds of things, like how to use magic to cure wounds, and how to build and control arcane machines. although, the only one that I have been able to keep from breaking down is Scrapper, but he is too shy, and only talks to me.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sapo blinks and looks up at Vimak. "A well known partner is trusted. A well known partner to meet, is also good." replies quizzically the toad monk.

CaBaNa

First Post
I don't know those games. As he sais this, he tilts his head, and changes into a Warforged. Ya. My master taught me all kinds of things, like how to use magic to cure wounds, and how to build and control arcane machines. although, the only one that I have been able to keep from breaking down is Scrapper, but he is too shy, and only talks to me.
No No No, only the divine can heal wounds, but making machines, that's magic. I know, I used to have these gloves, light anything up. anything. Gave 'em to Lauto, everything belongs to Death. eventually.
Kamotz nods vigorously, attempting to convey his rightness. I know. he looks up, thinks about it, and nods approvingly to himself.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: Sent updated campaign to judges, so sorry for delay a billion things propping up should be fine from now on. I believe i only have one group of players, cos JoeNotCharles is taking some, but if I do have another group I am happy to run them through the same stuff at the same time with a few major tweaks to make it different. with a joint at the end.

EDIT: Got 2 approvals, so ready to go, let me know who I have in my groups, when I have a concise list of team/teams I am ready to go.

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC:
Sent updated campaign to judges, so sorry for delay a billion things propping up should be fine from now on. I believe i only have one group of players, cos JoeNotCharles is taking some, but if I do have another group I am happy to run them through the same stuff at the same time with a few major tweaks to make it different. with a joint at the end.

EDIT: Got 2 approvals, so ready to go, let me know who I have in my groups, when I have a concise list of team/teams I am ready to go.

I have an adventure for 3-5 chars of level 1-3. Artemis (level 2) is already in, so I can take 2-4 more people. 7 Rabbit will come in and start recruiting people as soon as Cute-Hydra moves out.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: Joe, do you want me to take the two groups I had planned for, or just one and leave the rest to you- either is absolutely fine with me

Remove ads