• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: Well, it seems to me that we have one team of lower levels already:
Astheone, Len, Esraethan, Artemis, Sound of Stone, and Mercurial. We won't have a defender, but the entire group only has one-half a defender in the first place.

FourMonos

First Post
Well, it seems to me that we have one team of lower levels already:
Astheone, Len, Esraethan, Artemis, Sound of Stone, and Mercurial. We won't have a defender, but the entire group only has one-half a defender in the first place.

OOC: Yup, it looks like Mercurial and Artemis will be playing a game of "can we keep the strikers alive"

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Hunzo is a level 1 Mage. Don't know if there's still room left in the low level group but I've survived with higher level PCs as well.

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone suddenly twitches to life, falling out of the chair he was sitting in. Holding his head, he runs towards the corner he was sitting in before. He grabs a bucket and a gold piece from his backpack. He runs to the bar counter. He points towards a small pot of coffee in the corner.

After waiting for the bartender to brew his bucket of coffee, he returns to the corner and dunks his head in it.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 5

Sapo Toa blinks, and simply stands on either side.
"Sapo, sorry I hadn't seen you. Going on adventure again? Need some known face?" Vimak asks the toad-like being.

[sblock=ooc]
4th level version below. Will update the sheet soon.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak
Perception: 15 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Deny CA Bonus, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: Other Mid Level Players in the Tavern:
- Ambrose Halleck, L4 Hybird Warlord/Bard (Definitely looking for work)
- Brenwar Holyshield, L6 Paladin (though, I think he's committed to HMG's Land Ho!)
- Shrakk, L3 Avenger
- Karma Palminetti, L3 Hybrid Cleric/Psion
- Kavac, L2 (probably 3 after XP) Barbarian
- Shale, L3 Psion

Our game KOGANÙSAN disbanded, and I assume the others want to keep their character going. Maybe not, so, Tag:
@Otakkun @Cute-Hydra [MENTION=85983]Llama_Bill[/MENTION] @Someone @Rapida

Remove ads