• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: @Son of Meepo : I'll take a look right now and see if I can't get an approval done for you :)

Edit: Bummer, you need a Senior Review, so I can't finish it for you :(

OOC: Yeah, I should have been more specific. I'm usually pretty good a giving/getting reviews for all the characters when I join a new game, but sometimes a senior reviewer isn't available in the game to finish the process.

treex

First Post
OOC: Yeah, I should have been more specific. I'm usually pretty good a giving/getting reviews for all the characters when I join a new game, but sometimes a senior reviewer isn't available in the game to finish the process.

OOC: Well, the "require senior approval" list has been piling up. The earliest submission was a month ago and it's currently sitting there. But that just means that a bunch of approvals should be just around the corner, good news for me!

Medina

Explorer
OOC: Sha'kar, level 3 artificer will be here soon as well, though I also need my senior reviewer review finalized (had a comment form Iron Sky about one minor thing to fix, otherwise looked good. Just fixed that minor thing, so...

OOC: And Corragan, level 3 druid, coming from the same adventure, will be here soon, once I've levelled him up.

Medina

Explorer
A slightly desheveled looking elf pushes open the door to the tavern, looking tired but quietly pleased with himself. "Hi guys" he says to the bounders, and other patrons of the tavern, those present "I'm Corragan."

He heads over to the bar.

"We made it," he says to the bar man. "Survived the arena. I could really use a beer after that."

OOC: For all of you lvl 3's out there, hold tight for just a bit longer. I'm AAAAAALMOST done wiring up my adventure proposal (been studying for finals inbetween doing real work at work, and working on my adventure as a 15-20 minute breather every hour or so while at work...but it's almost there! I promise!). My goal is to have it submitted to the judges by monday, and start running the adventure no later than monday of the next week.

VanderLegion

First Post
OOC: For all of you lvl 3's out there, hold tight for just a bit longer. I'm AAAAAALMOST done wiring up my adventure proposal (been studying for finals inbetween doing real work at work, and working on my adventure as a 15-20 minute breather every hour or so while at work...but it's almost there! I promise!). My goal is to have it submitted to the judges by monday, and start running the adventure no later than monday of the next week.

OOC: Awesome. Soon as I get my official confirmation for my senior review...Have character leveled up in character builder already so I'll just hafta update the wiki soon as I'm officially accepted, then submit for a new level 3 review :p.

OOC: Awesome. Soon as I get my official confirmation for my senior review...Have character leveled up in character builder already so I'll just hafta update the wiki soon as I'm officially accepted, then submit for a new level 3 review :p.

OOC: Lemme know when you get your character updated on the wiki and I'll be happy to provide the non-SR review for you! (this goes for all of you level threes who are interested in joining my adventure)

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Ignatz needs a non-SR review!

The tavern's batwing doors bang the wall and the coat rack when Ignatz barges inside. He lopes over to a table near Corragan's place at the bar. "Hey, hyu'z beck already!" He takes a seat as he talks, leaning his chair back on two legs and propping his long-broken pair of boots on the table. "Hyu did pretty goot back dere, for a skinny elf! Hyu name vas... Corragan, hy tink?" He waves a barmaid over, gives what he seems to imagine is a suave smile, and says, "Hello, my leedle kirschken, vould hyu be a sveethot and bring Poppa Ignatz his stein? Hy need to drink sometink strong after a long day killingk die monstern."

Faraque

First Post
OOC: Rilissa is also in need of dual reviews. I might be interested in the adventure, should there be room or a hook to bring me in.

Rilissa pushes open the doors to the tavern, coming in with a grand smile on her face. "That was an amazing fight! That barge needs to have open invitationals more often." She stretches her arms and heads up to her room to change out of her armor and back into her fine clothing. After a few minutes delay, she comes back down into the bar, and orders some food and drink.

Remove ads