Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"An honest soul I am." Says the dragonborn. "And ready to work." Raiko walks over and smiles slightly when he sees the patron is a fellow dragonborn.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Cool. Thanks pacdidj, I was one of the reviewers.

Mal - if you don't mind a level 1 relatively fragile PC I'd be up for your addy [/sblock]

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Alright, I am all yours pacdidj. I am sure Mal would want you in his game renau1g;).

Pac, I got an idea to get him into the other bar.
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
"An honest soul I am." Says the dragonborn. "And ready to work." Raiko walks over and smiles slightly when he sees the patron is a fellow dragonborn.
Just make sure you don't force him to break any rules if you hire him! That might give his ancestors hemorrhages or something! Alnar shouts still angry at Raiko leaving like that.

Now is anyone here not lawful stupid and wants to help a starving tribe?!?

You there! Alnar says pointing to Garry. Your a druid, you probably understand these things. You want to help a tribe find there thingamajig totems?

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko turns to Garry, ignoring Alnar for the moment. "As far I can tell there may be a legitimate problem on the island of Kythira. The being who hired them, however, showed little concern over the means to his end." He says as if explaining.

Atriden

First Post
The seemingly talkative and cheery tall man suddenly catches a certain scent and freezes completely. Turning surprisingly white despite his dark tan he mutters one word to himself " Cordelia... "

Facing the others he makes a small courteous bow " Well, as much as I would love to pummel lines of fanatic monks, I must sadly pass on this one ". Slowly he moves towards the back door and as he does so, grabs a small vial from his backpack and crushes it. " Thanks for the round Patrin, I hope everything works out for ya. Good luck you guys "

Luinnar said:

You there! Alnar says pointing to Garry. Your a druid, you probably understand these things. You want to help a tribe find there thingamajig totems?

Seeing an opportunity he grabs Alnar and gently pushes him out of the back door " I loved to, nothing better in this world than tribes in trouble. Do you mind if we move a bit quicker, perhaps run to our destination? We Druids just love to run I tell ya! ", he explains trying to sound completely sincere.

Seconds later a beautiful but frighting druid enters the Tavern screaming " Garry ! ".

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Good luck with your adventure everyone! :)[/sblock]

What, it's this way! Alnar shout irritated by being pushed out of the tavern and leads Garry to the other tavern by the docks.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
"Raiko, son of Gathar. I don't break into government buildings."

-''Can't say I disapprove of this stance. Would you enter legally, with a warrant from the city of Daunton, into a suspicious building, then?'' asks Patrin loudly to the attention Raiko.

-''I'd be very confident going on this investigation with two dragon brother at my back.''

[sblock=OOC]
Ok, so, I lost Garry (Atriden) but gained Raiko (Scorpius) and a soon to be presented wizard (Renaug 1)

Sheng
Haruka
Baazuka
Raiko
(Renaug1)

That's a complete and balanced party. We wait for Renaug1 to show up and then we can go.

I can take any other straggler who shows up, though with the upcoming adventures piling up, I probably shouldn't be greedy...[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
As the party gathers and is making preparations for their task, Baazuka suddenly stands and clutches his stomach. "Aggrrh...I...I don't feel good..." His body starts to tremble. Patrons push their chairs to move out of the way. The dragonborn screams in pain. His body starts to glow a dull green color, but brightens over time. His screams get louder, blood oozing from his mouth and nose. Soon the light is so bright that everyone has to shield their eyes. Suddenly there is a loud explosion. Smoke fills the air. The barkeep and waiters do their best to vent away the smoke. As the smoke clears, a human stands where the dragonborn once stood. He breaths deeply and his head is looking down. His fist are clench, one gripping a longsword tightly and the other holding a shield. His body, oddly enough, is clothed in the same type equipment as the dragonborn. With a sudden jolt, the human shifts his head up to meet the gaze of the party. His gaze is fierce. After a pause, which seems an eternity, the human speaks: "Baazuka had to leave. I am Max, and I'll be taking his place. Does anyone have a problem with that." His intense gaze is still locked on the party as he waits for a reply

[sblock=ooc]
I already play a dragonborn warlord. I had to make a change. Is everyone okay with that? I'll have his sheet up tonight. Max: Bravura Warlord Lvl 2. Everything else is the same: background, powers, etc...

Let me know

thanks
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The impassive Sheng looks at the events as they unfold. Firstly, the nasty barbarian of a man tried to join the group, but apparently, was afraid of the woman that entered the tavern, and flee with the former companion of a jadite dragonborn. The sorceror could not help but to chuckle. "The paths of jade conflux in a temple of madness, in the city of Chaos." he says in jadite. He looks intently at the dragonborn, but when he so obviously declares his goodness of heart, Sheng looks disappointed.
Then, as random as it might be, the other dragonborn exploded, releasing a fierecely looking man, who also appeared to belong to the Kingdom.
"Certainly, I would have no problem, however making their brother explode is not the most honourable way to ask for work."

Remove ads