• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[sblock=Silver Vulnerability]A trait inherited from Lodin's line would be fitting: I'm imagining him wearing silver jewelry at the time of his embrace. His tearing free the metal that burns because of a weakness imparted by his cursed state quite succinctly alludes to the abandonment of his old life and the costs of his new one. I was originally going to try to work in a reference to the 30 silver coins paid to Judas but I think that does the trick nicely.[/sblock]

I like it. :)

LunaticLucas

First Post
[MENTION=11530]Kira[/MENTION]ya I sent you a PM with my character's stats. Let me know if there is anything that I have to change or messed up on.

TillForPie

First Post
I like it. :)
Cool. :cool:

I'd like to get your thoughts on some other things while I'm at it:[sblock]I shuffled a few things around on my character sheet, dropping the Protege merit and taking Influence instead to give him some local pull, but now I'm looking at Status. Is it possible to know how much time will have elapsed between the end of the Prelude and the start of the first chapter/story as vampires? If we're only jumping ahead a matter of days or weeks I'll leave Status at 0 but if months will have passed I'll have to consider moving that up to 1.[/sblock]

Rubberneck

First Post
I've already sent in my character sheet, so your input on merits/flaws and if they'd work out ok would be helpful. If you need me to go back over my character sheet and let you know where I spent my freebie points let me know and I will do so. I feel that I am lacking a sort of back story that everyone else has developed, so I will be working on that next.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads