• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I have always played the Gangrel weakness as a gradual "vamp out" - similar in appearance to the vamp-faces in Lost Boys or Buffy, but 1. affecting the whole body and 2. a gradual but permanent change. I also let the player have most of the say on what it ends up looking like, as long as there is a general theme.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Let's have a thorough look at these characters!
[MENTION=6762758]TillForPie[/MENTION] - A bit of backstory and personality notes would be greatly appreciated. Who is as a mortal? What are his habits and vices? More specifically, where do his Resources and Domain come from? What sort of people are his herd and will he feed from them? What are his goals, desires, and ambitions? Finally, you can choose a Specialty in Manipulation if you so desire.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] - Background stuff looks good. You may want to consider bumping her rating in Medicine up by 1 and taking a Specialty in Pathology (rearranging freebie point expenditures accordingly - I would recommend dropping Auspex (or moving a point from Fortitude if you want to keep it) and using those 7 points to bump up Medicine, Willpower, and any other Abilities would fit the character). This is just a recommendation, though. Speaking of Specialties, you can also choose one in Intelligence. What is her Herd going to consist of?
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION] - As with Till, some background and personality notes would be swell. I know we've covered a little of this via PM, but having on the sheet in the RG is of great help to me. It seems you've only spent 3 of your 5 Background points. Your Talents spending seems to be off as well. I'm counting only 11 points spent out of 13. What is your Domain and where do your Resources come from? You can choose Specialties in Strength, Firearms, Melee, and Brawl.
[MENTION=6782771]LunaticLucas[/MENTION] - You will want to choose a primary Thaumaturgy Path and select a Level One Ritual. You can choose a Specialty in Intelligence. We've discussed your Mentor already via PM. Where do the character's Resources come from? Who, specifically, are the character's Allies?

[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] - Some background and personality would be appreciated. Has she always had the effects of the Sanctity merit or does it "kick in" when she becomes a vampire? Who are the character's Allies? Who will be the character's Herd? Who is the character's Mentor; her sire; or another vampire interested in the character's well-being? You may choose Specialties (areas of focus, basically) for Intelligence and Appearance.

All - Once we have some basic background info on the character sheets from those who are missing it, we will get started. I'd like to start the IC thread started before, let's say, the 21st. Can't wait. Its going to be groovy. :D

Shayuri

First Post
Aw. But I really want Auspex. :(

Can I spend one of my 3 starter Discipline dots on it?

I would like more Medicine and Willpower to be sure...

Oh!

And her Herd will be patients, basically. She can adapt the scheme her sire was using...just on a smaller scale. Easy enough to steal a bit of blood from someone who's comatose. :)

Last edited:

TillForPie

First Post
Put a detailed background for Ira in his entry in the Gallery, including a description of Jo Saunders and his relationship with her.

Rubberneck

First Post
@Rubberneck - As with Till, some background and personality notes would be swell. I know we've covered a little of this via PM, but having on the sheet in the RG is of great help to me. It seems you've only spent 3 of your 5 Background points. Your Talents spending seems to be off as well. I'm counting only 11 points spent out of 13. What is your Domain and where do your Resources come from? You can choose Specialties in Strength, Firearms, Melee, and Brawl.

I misread some things in your post and have edited mine to show the fixes. Sorry for the confusion. I believe everything is fixed now. :)

As for my character's background and personality I will work on that shortly. Now that my work week is over and I have a few days off :)

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ack! Ok, so I finally made time to answer some of your questions on Rosanna's sheet. Since I didn't get what I had written on her back-story in time, I modified my idea to fit in with what you posted on the in game thread... which is awesome, by the way. Let me know if you need more.

-IG

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads