• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yes. Tituba's knowledge is Angie's now and she can use it to learn some Knowledges and Disciplines without a mentor or a teacher. Edit: Still need to spend the XP as normal.

I was struggling to find a suitable sire of an appropriate generation for Angelina when the idea of using Tituba as someone who has struggled against the Beast all of her existence came to me. The idea that she is finally giving up on that struggle occurred to me as I was typing this latest post.

Shayuri

First Post
Yes. Tituba's knowledge is Angie's now and she can use it to learn some Knowledges and Disciplines without a mentor or a teacher. Edit: Still need to spend the XP as normal.

I was struggling to find a suitable sire of an appropriate generation for Angelina when the idea of using Tituba as someone who has struggled against the Beast all of her existence came to me. The idea that she is finally giving up on that struggle occurred to me as I was typing this latest post.

goodness...any chance you can tell me what Knowledges and Disciplines are available from that (with appropriate exp spending of course)? :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'll get the info to you later today (was already working on it). ;) (Edit it in to your character sheet at the bottom if you don't mind...after I post it, of course.)

Remove ads