Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

Rubberneck

First Post
I mentioned Rhett pulling up to the compound in an SUV given to him as a gift from the family. You have him leaving on a Harley. That's sweet and I'm ok with it. What do we do about the SUV? lol shall we say he leaves it behind? That can work, just need to know.

Shayuri

First Post
Yep, no worries. Honestly, unless you want to throw Angie a curveball, there's not much more for her this particular night. Once she stashes the body somewhere semi-safe, she'll finish her shift in a daze and hurry home and work out some kind of protection against the Dayball and then figure out what the hell to do as she sorts out the detritus of Tituba's memories.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], yeah if the SUV were going to be safe anywhere, it would be safe at vampire mafia HQ. ;) He can come back for it later.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], okie dokie, I'll pick Angie up there next update.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yep, no worries. Honestly, unless you want to throw Angie a curveball, there's not much more for her this particular night. Once she stashes the body somewhere semi-safe, she'll finish her shift in a daze and hurry home and work out some kind of protection against the Dayball and then figure out what the hell to do as she sorts out the detritus of Tituba's memories.
Did you seriously just invite a GM to throw a curveball? And I thought I knew you...

-IG

gribble

Explorer
Dammit. I really wish I had been around when this was recruiting... would love to get back into a cWoD (especially vampire) game.

Let me know if something becomes available please.
:)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'll be doing another round of limited recruiting when Chapter Two: Blood Bond starts up in a few months (this prelude is for Chapter One: Ashes to Ashes).

Remove ads