Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

gribble

Explorer
That could be a possibility, though I'd want to do an abbreviated prelude for you. It would probably work best if your character was embraced elsewhere and is moving to or visiting Chicago.

All good with me - just let me know what you'll need and when, and if there are any restrictions you'd like me to adhere to beyond what's already been posted. Should i just post the character here?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yes. Go ahead and put it together so we can figure out how best to introduce the character. Clan overlap with one of the other PCs is perfectly fine, though we already have two Ventrue. A Nosferatu would also be spiffy. I am pretty...hesitant about Malkavians put if you can put one together that isn't silly or comic relief, then I'd be open to it.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Update coming along a little later. Going to give [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6782771]LunaticLucas[/MENTION] a couple more hours to get a post in.

Shayuri

First Post
lol...the last update slapped on a bunch more I have to write...I was just doing the scene where she gets rid of Tituba's body. Now I have another month to sum up.

Oh man. I dunno if this is working for me. I want it to, but...gah. I'm being terrible.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
We'll be getting to a more "normal" structure after the prelude with Chapter One: Ashes to Ashes, which starts with a New Year's Eve party. ;) Don't sweat the details too very much, especially since your character is flying solo for the most part. The presentation to the Prince is pretty important, however, so make sure you are here for that. ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Not sure if I've posted something like this yet, but here is a basic outline of what we'll be doing with these specific characters. As the overall chronicle is Everything World of Darkness Ever, there are going to be separate chronicles going for Werewolf, Mage, etc, which will sometimes crossover with this one, until they all converge for the Time of Judgment. As there are some mild spoilers, the outline is sblocked for your convenience. ;)

[sblock=Vampire Chronicle Outline]

Some of the chapter numbers are subject to change based on how prior chapters turn out and how the story evolves.

Chapter One: Ashes to Ashes (Chicago)
Chapter Two: Blood Bond (Chicago)
Chapter Three: Alien Hunger (Denver)

Interlude: A World of Darkness (Various)
Chapter Four: Psychomachia (Milwaukee)
Chapter Five: Under a Blood Red Moon (Chicago, crossover with Werewolf)
Chapter Six: Identity Crisis (New England)
Chapter Seven: The Ascension of Caine (Berlin)

Chapter Eight: D'Jabbic (New Orleans)
Chapter Nine: Welcome to the Free States (Los Angeles)
Chapter Ten: (Untitled) (Washington D.C.)

Interlude: A World of Darkness Revisited (Various)

(To Be Determined)

(To Be Determined)

Chapter Eleven: Time of Thin Blood (Chicago)

Chapter Twelve: Nights of Prophecy (Chicago)

Chapter Thirteen: Shadows in Dust (Cairo)

Chapter Fourteen: The Siege of New York (New York City)

(To Be Determined)

Chapter Fifteen: The Roads to Hunedoara (Transylvania)
Chapter Sixteen: The Red Sign (Chicago or NYC, crossover with Mage)

Chapter Seventeen: Gehenna[/sblock]

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
And, to give you a glimpse of the future, here is a brief look at everything beyond Vampire that we'll be playing with in "Everything World of Darkness." If you intend to have a player character in multiple games, keep in mind that there are several points where they will crossover, especially at the end.

[sblock=Everything World of Darkness Ever Overall Outline]

This is subject to change based on level of interest from players and random potential one-shots thrown in here and there. The historical eras will serve as flashbacks/foreshadowing, with the most extensive being set in the Dark Ages. No, there will not be any time traveling. ;)

2000 - Vampire - Based in Chicago, initially.
2001 - Werewolf - Based in New York City, initially.
2001 - Vampire (Sabbat)
2001 - Hunters Hunted (one shot)
2001 - Mummy (one shot)
2002 - Mage - Based in San Francisco, initially.
2003 - Wraith - Based in Atlanta, initially.
2004 - Changeling - Based in San Francisco, initially.
2004 - Year of the Hunter (Hunters, revisited and expanded, one shot)
2004 - Freak Legion (one shot)
1197 - Vampire: The Dark Ages
2005 - The Risen (one shot)
1898 - Werewolf: The Wild West
2006 - Mummy Revisited (one shot)
2007 - Kindred of the East
2007 - Demon Hunter X (one shot)
1466 - Mage: The Sorcerers' Crusade
2008 - Hunter: The Reckoning (AKA The Imbued, may or may not feature characters from the first two hunters one shots)
1916 - Wraith: The Great War
2009 - Mummy
1230 - Dark Ages (Vampire: The Dark Ages characters will continue forward and be joined by werewolves and other critters)
2010 - Demon - Based in Los Angeles, initially.
1898 - Victorian Age: Vampire (may crossover with Werewolf: The Wild West characters)
2011 - Orpheus
2012 - Time of Judgment[/sblock]

Remove ads