Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

Rubberneck

First Post
I took a few liberties. Nothing too outrageous. I like the idea of Rhett living in an old moonshine hideout. Big barn out back with home made distilleries long abandoned and torn down. I doubt anyone would miss Rhett during the day, some other chronie of Capone's could take over gathering protection money or what have you. Rhett now operates at night, doing God knows what for Capone lol.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
So you all have an idea of where we're going...

My plan is to get to Christmas, 1999 where you will all officially present yourselves to the Prince. That will lead us into Chapter One: Ashes to Ashes, which begins on December 31st, 1999.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
You will have to recite the Traditions (I will be posting those in the next IC update). :D Basically... "Break any of these rules and the Prince will kill you. No trial, no second chances, just dead, dead, final dead."

gribble

Explorer
My plan is to get to Christmas, 1999 where you will all officially present yourselves to the Prince. That will lead us into Chapter One: Ashes to Ashes, which begins on December 31st, 1999.
Is this where there will be an opportunity to join in? Perhaps as a another kindred presented to the Prince?

Sorry, just super keen...
:)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
That could be a possibility, though I'd want to do an abbreviated prelude for you. It would probably work best if your character was embraced elsewhere and is moving to or visiting Chicago.

Remove ads