Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Had this other game started yet? I haven't been in taking the talk lately.... wouldn't mind checking them out. Always been interested in WoD stuff, but never been able to play any except this vampire game you've got going here.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The other stuff won't start for a while. We have three or four full chapters of Vampire to get through before we start Werewolf and the other stuff will be happening after that.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Roll call time! Who is still here and ready to play? My plan is to get the IC thread going again on January 6th. However, if everyone is here and ready to play, I'll get a post up on December 30th.

Paging [MENTION=6762758]TillForPie[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], [MENTION=6782771]LunaticLucas[/MENTION], [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
It seems we've lost most of the group. I'm inclined to pull the plug and try this campaign concept again in a few months to a year. But, that's also partially up to you guys. What say you? Do we wish to continue? Or are we done?

Shayuri

First Post
I feel I've handled this game very badly, and I am very sorry for it. I should have dropped out a long time ago, but I kept deluding myself into thinking, 'if I can just get this one scene to work.' And in the meantime falling ever farther behind. Then when I had that done, I'd look up and realize I still had backlog, and...

Yeah. Death spiral.

I suppose the game's troubles don't all come back around to me, but to the extent that they do I apologize profusely. I really wanted this character to work, and...it just wasn't coming.

I do hope the game can continue...but I will do what I should have done months ago and bow out with whatever remains of my dignity as a gamer, and the goodwill of the others at this table.

Remove ads