Everything World of Darkness Ever - Vampire Prelude: Blood Dawn (OOC)

Shayuri

First Post
You know, it wasn't so much the diablerie as it was me having a gigantic mental block on how the heck someone can get away with murder in a hospital. It's like, ok...she can hide the body for a little while, but then what? Everything is...scrutinized and catalogued. Every idea I had was so easy for me to shoot myself down on...

What I should have done, in hindsight, was PM you and share the trouble I was having and see if you had any suggestions for how to handle it (ooc suggestions of course, not ic). Instead it just became a weight around my neck that I never quite managed to dislodge.

And it wasn't just that. The reality is that I've just been in too many games for the time I have available to devote to PBP activities. By the time I got back round to this game, I was already brain drained from kicking out all the other posts I had to do. :(

Shayuri

First Post
Usually I appreciate a bit of intellectual challenge. This time I just wasn't up to it. When/if things settle down some for me, I'd love to try it again. I really do like the idea of a vampire doctor, and want to make it work somehow. Sort of like how my first character for Werewolf was a police officer. I am drawn to characters who have that big disconnect/conflict with their supernatural nature, and have to really work to find a balance point.

Rubberneck

First Post
It's a shame I was really enjoying this story and the plans you had for it. Rhett Collins is still available and if need be I'll save the concept for the next game. I'll be around.

gribble

Explorer
I'm still keen to join in, even though I've missed the prelude experience. Things are just a little crazy right now with being on holiday longer than expected and hence needing to sort out things at home, followed by a crazy first week back at work (so much for ramping up slowly).

I'm aim to send you through my character details within the next week, if the game is still happening.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm going to give the rest of the crew the week to yea or ney. If the majority is ney, then on the back burner this goes, with a reboot in the future at some point.

gribble

Explorer
Another suggestion to perhaps keep it going is that I'd be happy to step in an play Shayuri's character, if everyone was cool with that?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Another suggestion to perhaps keep it going is that I'd be happy to step in an play Shayuri's character, if everyone was cool with that?

I can't speak for Shayuri, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. It seems as though he has plans to rework and use the concept again some day. Since his character hasn't met any of the other PCs, its easy for me to write the character out of the story, if we do continue.

Remove ads