• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Evil Sony!

sircaren

Explorer
That evil company is trying to suck me back in to Everquest! Argh. They have reactivated my account for free for 7 days, it seems like such a shame to waste it... Everquest takes sooo much time though *sigh*

/rant over

MarauderX

Explorer
Was it 7 sleepless days? For some reason I am hooked on Warcraft 3 via battle.net... 1...more...game...NO! MUST GET SLEEP! MUST LEAVE COMPUTER! BUT-- but-- just 1 more...can't end with a loss...gotta leave with a win...NO! IT DOESN'T MATTER! SLEEP!

sircaren

Explorer
Fairly sleepless, yes. And it worked. I reactivated my account, but not sure for how long; we'll see. Hopefully I can succeed at just playing 'casually'. *crosses fingers*

Nine Hands

Explorer
MarauderX said:
Was it 7 sleepless days? For some reason I am hooked on Warcraft 3 via battle.net... 1...more...game...NO! MUST GET SLEEP! MUST LEAVE COMPUTER! BUT-- but-- just 1 more...can't end with a loss...gotta leave with a win...NO! IT DOESN'T MATTER! SLEEP!

That sounds like my son :( I think I'm going to install a kill switch on the computer or one day actually shut the system off remotely from work. For some reason he says, "I'm almost done" 30 to 40 times before finishing up for the night.

Thank god that the latest patch required him to have the CD in good shape (which its not) and he sent it off to Blizzard to get replaced :)

Last edited:

Welverin

First Post
Nine Hands said:
Thank god that the latest patch required him to have the CD in good shape (which its not) and he sent it off to Blizzard to get replaced :)

If he actually sent it to Blizzard your problems are solved! At least until he buys another copy that is.

Remove ads