• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Exalted players are security risks!

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Or he could just be making it all up to make him look all cool, and sticking it to the man, and stuff.

talinthas

First Post
huh. never thought i'd see meph quoted on enworld =)
He's a good guy. officiated my friend's wedding last month. And if you've met him, you'd know that he's not the type to beat around the bush, or make stuff up.

I wonder how that security guard would deal with Avalanch Press's books =)

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
I am simultaneously amazed that something like this could happen, and not at all suprised that something like this could happen.

I do find it very disheartening. :(

I would definitely have gotten they guy's name and put in a complaint to the transportation authority.

Gizzard

First Post
What a beautiful scam!

Stand there all day and try to confiscate all the RPG products you can - "I must confiscate your PHB...um....for your safety." - "I must confiscate your d20 for your safety." - "I must confiscate those Cheetos for your safety."

And every night you go home and call up your buddies - "Dudes! D&D at my place tonite. I've got Cheetos, a cool new d20 and an extra Players Handbook!"

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Henry said:
What the heck's wrong with that? Anyone see what's WORSE in that cover than a Maxim Mag?

Nothing at all. But that doesn't mean that an security guard (ignorant or RPGs or not) wouldn't want to glom on to it. Make no mistake - this isn't about security risks. This is about a guy who saw a slightly risque picture on the cover and tried to use his position to get his greasy meathooks on it :)

Remove ads