Excalibur d20

Vigilance

Explorer
Well, the "light of foot" comment relates to their tumbling bonuses and/or AC bonuses. Which is also why they don't tend to run away when attacked. Fighting defensively, a tumbling bantering fool has an absolutely insane AC.

So why not stick around where the other characters can fight the guy, while he tries to hit the fool in vain?

This also allows the fool the occasional flanking attack.

The reason for the haste ability was a desire for a pseudo-bardic ability (the fool is more of a bard than a rogue), but also a desire to find someplace in the game for the jig.

The jig was the most popular british dance for a couple of *centuries* maybe longer. Seemed like it should be in some game somewhere.

Chuck

FoxWander

Adventurer
Vigilance said:
The jig was the most popular british dance for a couple of *centuries* maybe longer. Seemed like it should be in some game somewhere.
Yes, but your forgetting about another popular bit of history that is very much a part of the Arthurian myth. And in this I quote King Arthur himself...

"Run away! Run away!"
:D :p

lp

First Post
Hey guys, just curious if the typical rpgnow upgrade offer applies. I know they have an upgrade offer if you buy the darwins world 2 pdfs then decide to get the hardcover if you really like what you see..

The upgrade thing lets those interested show their support and hopefully get the hardcover out as well.

RPGObjects is fast beginning to steal all my money away with excellent products, woo!

Vigilance

Explorer
FoxWander said:
Yes, but your forgetting about another popular bit of history that is very much a part of the Arthurian myth. And in this I quote King Arthur himself...

"Run away! Run away!"
:D :p

So... you either think King Arthur is your iconic Fool, or that increased retreating speed should be a Noble ability...
:eek:

Btw... I love Holy Grail too

Chuck

PosterBoy

First Post
lp said:
Hey guys, just curious if the typical rpgnow upgrade offer applies. I know they have an upgrade offer if you buy the darwins world 2 pdfs then decide to get the hardcover if you really like what you see..

The upgrade thing lets those interested show their support and hopefully get the hardcover out as well.

RPGObjects is fast beginning to steal all my money away with excellent products, woo!

Yes! This is a standing offer for any of our pdfs.

Remove ads