Excursion to Gronar's Tomb (Full)

Scotley

Hero
Tym Human Bard

With a wry smile Tym responds, "heretofore my policy has been to try and stay out a tomb for as long as posible. Given the battering we've taken so far, I'm begining to think it was a sound policy that I should have continued."

Animus

Explorer
This is the end

Guys,

I am sad to say that because of a combination of work, school, and family obligations that I am unable to do this anymore. I simply don't have the time because of life. I know things like this happens, but I still feel bad about it.

Scotley

Hero
Bummer, I really liked playing Tym and was enjoying the other players, but I do understand. We had a pretty good run. Hope things get better for you. I found online games as an outlet because life didn't give me the opportunity for face to face games any more. I hope I don't get to the point of having to give up these as well. Best of luck to you and I hope to see you around the boards again some time.

LiquidAtom

First Post
Yeah that kinda sucks, but I definately understand. I enjoyed playing Kamvul, and really liked Tym and Grotz as well. Too bad these characters have to go to PC heaven. See you guys around.

Remove ads