• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Excursion to Gronar's Tomb (Full)

Scotley

Hero
Tym Human Bard

With a wry smile Tym responds, "heretofore my policy has been to try and stay out a tomb for as long as posible. Given the battering we've taken so far, I'm begining to think it was a sound policy that I should have continued."

Animus

Explorer
This is the end

Guys,

I am sad to say that because of a combination of work, school, and family obligations that I am unable to do this anymore. I simply don't have the time because of life. I know things like this happens, but I still feel bad about it.

Scotley

Hero
Bummer, I really liked playing Tym and was enjoying the other players, but I do understand. We had a pretty good run. Hope things get better for you. I found online games as an outlet because life didn't give me the opportunity for face to face games any more. I hope I don't get to the point of having to give up these as well. Best of luck to you and I hope to see you around the boards again some time.

LiquidAtom

First Post
Yeah that kinda sucks, but I definately understand. I enjoyed playing Kamvul, and really liked Tym and Grotz as well. Too bad these characters have to go to PC heaven. See you guys around.

Remove ads