• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Exodus (OOC)

smartmonkey

First Post
I love it and the background customizations are fine by me. I take it that he is Japanese by nationality?

Correct!

One thought, though. I have him as a shuttle pilot and EVA tech, but I only have the one prof in Outlander to convert to something else. I stuck with EVA, as I figure most folk can probably operate a standard shuttle, particularly with general piloting training. Does that fly?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Alrighty, I think we're good to go with five players. Once [MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION] gets his character posted in the RG, we shall begin.

Recruiting is now closed.

Brother Dave

First Post
Sorry to be the holdup here. Unfortunately I'm pretty swamped today so I won't have a character posted until sometime tomorrow. :(

I'm leaning heavily towards the biologist and have him about halfway worked out, and I'm working on background for his cousin the stowaway as well, just in case. I'm thinking about giving him (the biologist) the Healer feat (don't have my phb in front of me, but I think that's the one) - he was pre-med before enlisting for a short stint in the Army as a combat medic (this was before the coming of the dragons), then went on to get his advanced degrees in biology instead of going to med school. When the dragons came he was strongly considering going back into the military, but ultimately threw himself into his research and was eventually recruited as a member of the ship's xenobiology team.

I'm really enjoying building this character's background and personality, and I can see him getting 'in touch' with his work and going the druid route. Is that going to be viable on board the ship? Doesn't matter much in the long run - there are a number of alternate paths he could follow - but it will have a minor influence on my overall concept and stat selection.

smartmonkey

First Post
I have no idea where Ryota will end up. He's suited for being a Fighter, Rogue, or (with the chance to bump his stats) rocking it as some sort of caster.

In any case, Wednsday is my crazy busy day (I'm in class or a lab meeting until 6, and I DM my face-to-face game) so I'll be kinda silent for the next 24 hours.

Remove ads