D&D 5E Exodus (OOC)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Updated to add ability scores and a few other character details and changed the name slightly. "Airman Abington" was bugging me with the double A's.

The more I think about this campaign, the more excited I get. Maybe even eclipsing the regular D&D games I'm getting into currently. I love the idea of mixing science/real world with magic and fantasy elements. Reminds me of the Alternity game system. Also, I LOVED Stargate: Universe so this scenario of being stuck on a ship far away from home and discovering all these new things is just too cool.

I like Dr. Sanduine, MortalPlague!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm hoping for about four or five players. Once we have at least four, I'll put up a RG thread. :)

The Exodus idea has been in my head since the AD&D 2nd Edition days. I've run it a few times with varying levels of success.

Shayuri

First Post
Do we have the option of starting with the alternative racial package for humans?

+1 to two ability scores, bonus trained skill and bonus feat?

Or just the vanilla +1 to everything?

Shayuri

First Post
Here she is then; Juno Reyes, who survived the initial invasion of Earth by the skin of her teeth and has the nightmares to prove it. I was thinking it'd be neat if she had a cybernetic arm or something as a souvenir. Nothing that would change her game stats...is that kind of tech available?

Oh, also, do our Constitution modifiers apply to the starting hit point totals?

[sblock=Juno Reyes]Juno Reyes
Human
Background: Marine

Str 12 +1 4
Dex 16 +3 9
Con 14 +2 5
Int 10 +0 2
Wis 14 +2 5
Cha 10 +0 2

HP 8
AC 13
Prof Bonus +2
Init +3

Race
Human
+1 to Dex and Con
Bonus feat
Bonus skill training

Background
Marine
Skills: Athletics, Perception
Tools: Modern Weapons
Feature: Jarhead (bonus hitpoints)
Personality: Never turn your back on your squad; Work hard, play hard
Ideal: We have to survive and get strong, so we can take this fight back to the monsters who started it.
Bond: I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Flaw: The monstrous enemy we faced still leaves me quivering in fear.

Trained Skills
Athletics +3
Perception +4
Intimidation +2

Languages: English, Spanish

Feats
B - Resilient (Constitution): +1 Constitution and gain Proficiency in Constitution saves.[/sblock]

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Feat is good to go. As for prosthetics, 3D printed prosthetic limbs are pretty common by the 2050s, so I see no problems there. Gives me something to play with, storywise, too. :D

Shayuri

First Post
A Hunter Ranger with Dragons as a favored enemy. One bit her arm off!

Also, to repeat, since I edited it in later: Oh, also, do our Constitution modifiers apply to the starting hit point totals?

Remove ads