Expedition to the Craters. (3.5 gestalt with optional Arcana Evolved, and Kender.)

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, I'll just buy three potions of healing, two acid, two alchemist's fire, and call it good. That's a total of 240gp, leaving me with 165 in the pocket. Then I buy a master work thief's tools set for 100gp.

65gp spending money left for Inamar's little vaycay. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
My equipment list:

Starting: Hoopak, backpack, kender pouches

Bought:
-masterwork studded leather 175gp
- dagger 2gp
- pouch of sling stones 1sp
- scroll case 1gp
-- (2) scrolls cure light wounds 50gp
- waterskin 1gp
- rations (4 days) 2gp
- everburning torch 110gp
- exotic riding saddle 30gp
- bit and bridle 2gp
- bedroll 1sp
- peasant's outfit 1sp
- traveler's outfit free

leftover money
gp:26 sp: 7

Will wait till all this is ok'ed before adding to my sheet.

EarlyBird

Explorer
And I got a rough background together.

My thought was to get a riding dog companion and re-skin it to look like a fox.

Background:
It had been six months since Stanfor jumped into that strange portal chasing after Illikk. And still there had been no sign of the great fox or the wizard who created the portal for that matter. He want to find his friend, and thought maybe the wizard (not being able to remember his name was not helping) would know what became of his trusted mount.

Stanfor sighed thinking about Illikk all alone (still saddled), with no one to talk to or play games with. "He must be miserable," the kender thought to himself. "Just miserable."

And as to where the Kender was now he was unsure. The earth under his feet was the same, the air was the same, and there were trees, bushes, birds, flowers, bees (yes he was stung), and everything he remembered from his own lands... except.

Except there was only one moon, and not a bad moon mind you like that Nuitari, "Boy' how I'd like to see that moon. An all black moon would be a sight." His shoulders sagged a bit and he sighed again. "But if I did it would mean I had turned evil. And I don't think I would like that very much." Just a normal pale moon that rose every night to remind him he wasn't home.

Side tracked he started eating a small pastry, that he had no ideal how it got into his hand, and wondered through West Lake. They were getting ready for a party and maybe Illikk had invited himself, he was know for that.

"Here Illikk! Here Illikk! Come out boy! I have a pastry I'll share!" the kender pined as the crowds gathered.

*Illikk (EEL-lick)

QuaziquestGM

First Post
I was just going to have kender, halflings, and faen all just wondering around, with halflings being the most numerous, but yours can be a 'recent' immigrant if you want.

Only one moon here....that anyone notices.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
The small characters can take riding dogs if they like. They are more portable than a horse. However, remember that they may end up face-huggered, irradiated, cyborgized, implanted, and otherwise suffer the same fate as pcs.

Remove ads