• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience II OOC Thread

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
I'm sorry, I should have posted sooner.

As much as I wish I could play, I think I'm going to have to back out. I'm too busy dealing with moderation issues and learning my new job :( (but mostly the moderation issues)

It'd be a while before I could have that write up done and be able to take part on a daily basis.

Thanee

First Post
Matt?

Could you try to differentiate Rana's thoughts a bit more?

For example, write thoughts in italics, and most importantly do not use the same quotation marks for thoughts and speech, that can get confusing easily. :)

Bye
Thanee

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Two notes. One: I fail. This thread somehow disappeared from my subscribed threads, and that's why I haven't been providing input here. My sincerest apologies.

Two: Thanee:
I've told you about every magical aura you saw, except those on the other PCs, which I figured you would already have figured out or be able to from the RG. Likewise, anything that Skreg noticed and you didn't would have been relayed, but so far nothing has come up. I will allow Spellcraft to be used to identify a dismissed spell, but the DC goes up by 5 as it's considerably less involved.

Thanee

First Post
Okay. Thanks for the info. I was basically just wondering, that noone has a single magic item (the NPCs that is), so I figured you simply didn't mention those, since I didn't ask specifically.

DM_Matt

First Post
Where is the ship with respect to land? Is there a middle of nowhere spot on its journey, or is it hugging the coast?

I want to get together a few people I trust, tell the captain that there is a murderer aboard his ship, and try to convince him to stop it so that we can methodically investigate all the passengers to find the disguised criminal...

Thanee

First Post
Ah, totally forgot, that I wanted Silvermoon to do something before going to bed, but that's ok, she probably had a nice distracting afternoon/evening chatting and flirting a bit with the bard, so she simply forgot about that, herself. That certainly fits to an elf, hehe. :)

Bye
Thanee

Manzanita

First Post
I'm going to have to drop this game. I'm feeling a bit overextended, and this would be the most convenient game to drop IC. It looks like a good game, though. Have fun.

DM_Matt

First Post
A couple questions:
1. If I used a potion of fly, will I be able to fly effectively since its magical rather than physical flight?
2. If I summoned a huge air elemental, what could it do? Is it still subject to wind problems?

Remove ads