Experience II

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“I am not from here. I come from a place far away.”

She then moves closer to the lizardmen, still behaving in a most peaceful manner.

When she is only an arm's length away from the speaker, she slowly reaches out with her hand towards him, hoping that the lizardman does the same, so she can touch him to make her spell work and to understand more clearly what he says.

OOC: Silvermoon should understand them just fine with her spell... altho I just see, that she needs to touch them in order to actually do so... oops! Should prepare Tongues... :)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
OOC: Right. Whoops.

The lizardman grasps her hand, examining the skin tone. "You come from far away? Where is this place from which you come, and why do you come to the lands of the Malpheggi?"

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Silvermoon, while understanding the lizardman clearly now, still speaks slowly, because the same probably isn't true for him.

“I am stranded here, along with friends. We do not know where we are now, or how it was possible for us to come here. Must have been magic, I have no other explanation for what happened.”

The elf observes the reaction, when she talks about magic, hoping to find out how the lizardmen stand towards the arcane forces.

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Only two are with me, the others are some distance away.”

Silvermoon tells Skreg to show himself and come to her now, but relocating first to not give away Granite's position, and to inform Granite of what has been said meanwhile (telepathically).

“We mean no harm to you. We are not aggressive. We only want away from here. Can you help us?”

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Thank you! That is very kind. Maybe we can offer you something in return, for your help.”

Suddenly Silvermoon starts to realize something and a funny smile appears on her lips.

“Is there a way out of the marches, which can be taken by ship?”

Remove ads