Experience II

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Righ'" Granite muttered, and told Louella to stay where she was, and to guard herself. Following Silvermoon carefully, attempting to keep himself quiet and hidden, Granite tries to get a glipse of these people for himself.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
The band appears to be of lizardfolk, dressed and equipped to hunt very large game. Though it sounds like Draconic that they are hissing, it's thickly accented and so dialectic that it's next to impossible to understand.

DM_Matt

First Post
From before:
"Looking for water is rather unnecessary. One of the first powers that Kord's blood endowed me with was the ability to create and purify water."

Rana picks up a barrel and concentrates on it. Everyone feels a cool dry breeze and the air above the barrel begins to turn to steam, and swirl down slowly in a small vortex into the barrel, condensing as it hits the sides and filling it up. The air in the immediate vicinity suddenly seems a whole lot less humid, too.

"Now we dont have to dump that ale! Don't you even think of dumping that ale Granite, unless you mean down our throats."

---------
Nightly Casting Regimen: Extended Superior Resistance, Extended GMW, Extended Magic Vestment
---------
More momentarily, gotta run an errand.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

After counting how many of the lizardmen she can make out, Silvermoon turns to Granite and whispers: “What do you think, should we try to... uhm... talk to them? Or will they just try to stick their pointy sticks into our precious hides? I do speak the language they are using, but their use of it is very crude and hard to make out any word, I'm not sure if I can even communicate with them without the help of my magic, and I do not have the right spell prepared currently, I do have one, which would allow me to understand them, at least.”

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Having come to a decision, Silvermoon makes sure, that she is not too loud to give away her position, while casting a quick divination spell, which would enable her to at least understand the lizardmen's tongue.

Afterwards, she keeps listening to them for a while, to figure out, hopefully, if it seems a good idea to talk to them or rather a bad one.

OOC: Casting Comprehend Languages.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
They seem to be discussing something or someone they were tracking: arguing about where the signs point and so forth. The argument is not particularly heated or urgent; they seem to be fairly confident that they will locate whatever it is they're looking for.

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Sooner or later, they will find our ship, anyways. So I think it's better if we approach them now,” Silvermoon says to Granite with confidence.

“You better stay here for now, might be better, who knows what will happen. And you will stay here, too, Skreg, until I call you.”

After that, Silvermoon moves away from their hiding place and changes positions before moving closer towards the group of lizardmen openly, waving at them in a friendly and peaceful manner.

“Greetings!” she says in draconic, hoping that her pronounciation is understandable to the scaly people.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
They look quite startled, and appear rather on edge from Silvermoon's appearance; she hears muttered comments expressing surprise at the fact that she's out during the day, the small size of her eyes, and other physical features. Despite their evident wariness, though, they do not begin hostilities.

Remove ads