• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience

The_Universe

First Post
I posted this on gmail as well, but...

for all of you in attendence during the last session of the game, you've recieved 1515 experience points. If you need to level up, please do so before coming so we don't spend an hour or more getting everyone's character back up to snuff. :)

See you tomorrow!

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
In the same vein as leveling up...how are we dealing with wealth bonuses...bonusi? ;)
Well, since you haven't really been off of the trail and haven't been taking the time to loot bodies (and rightfully so - there are better things for you to be doing) wealth hasn't come up as of so far. Once this adventure is complete, there will probably be some down time before the fate of the human race/the earth/life as we know it/whatever comes back into grave danger. ;) I'll make sure you recieve wealth bonae(?) apropriate to your levels at that time, so that when the next adventure emerges, you'll have had the opportunity to upgrade and replace equipment, etc.

Additionally - if we were somewhere where shopping could be done and someone sighed and said "I don't have any money!" I would say, "I can help!" (Wu is totally rich)

cuteasaurus

First Post
Well I've been rolling the wealth bonus stuff...but wasn't sure what we were doing with it. I'm not as familiar with the idea of spending money vs "stored" money (aka money for keeping a house and other monthly "bills") So, I guess what it really comes down to is how do the wealth bonus rolls relate to actual money on hand?

The_Universe

First Post
As per sidewinder: recoiled cold hard cash system, we're translating the wealth bonus into an actual dollar figure. I believe you just multiply your wealth bonus by...something, and that's how many dollars you have. :)

Since over the past couple of weeks, you obviously haven't been actively making a mortgage payment, don't worry about it just yet. :)

Remove ads