Fairy Tail Pathfinder (closed)

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Alrighty time to start up a custom campaign for my friends. Im going to be running a game in a similar world to the Fairy Tail manga (not edolas). Everyone will be part of the same guild, you can have what ever back story you want however, but you must at some point have joined the guild.

Starting Level: 8
Sources: all
Race builder: allowed with 13 pts or you can mod an existing race.
Gold: level 8 gold
Hit Points: max
Guild name: Midnight Drake (up for debate)
Guild Master: Wesley Aker
Notable Guild members: 1) Ruik Nerva Rank S
2) Shira Slater Rank S
3) Scarlet Rank S

Special something: So to go with the fairy tail theme, i want everyone to come up with their own magic power, which will be an addition to whatever class you are playing. This will be run as a Rounds per day/Times per day type thing. I would like to discuss your magics with you just for the sake of balance so please post what you want to do and we can come up with costs for your extra's

Ex Level 8 fire dragon slayer would get 12 rounds of additional fire damage on his attacks (1 1/2 times your level for the base amount) , (1d6 and then at level 10 that would go up to 2d6) who could pay 3 rounds of his use to use a breath attack (8d6 damage using his level) And as a side quirk, he can eat flames (not caused by him) to restore 1 round per day, which would vary depending on the size of the fire.

I will Also be adding Knowledge(Guilds) to everyone as a class skill, as being in a guild would probably give you a knowledge of yours and other guilds :p

So ya everyone who is playing in this game knows who they are and if you have any questions just ask.

BBs

First Post
Sign me up! I'll go into the details of me char once I get back to me sources IXD

So far if I recall I'm making a weak version of a made up race of mine, Grends, so this'll be a Grendling. Stats being Large(7rp), Reach(1rp), Outsider Native(Hell, 3rp), Specialized(+2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Cha, 1rp), and Fast(1rp). Also a level 8 Indestructible Rager. Everything else is going to have to wait till I get back ... WITH MY MIND! :p

D'Raven

First Post
K I'm in, ima gonna play a little fire bug.

Small humanoid
Paragon + 4cha, -2 physical (1)
Advanced stat +2 charisma (4)
Pyromaniac(3)
Detect magic (3)
Bonus Feat elemental focus (2)

I'm going to be a oracle with murky sight and fire mystery

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Alrighty after some discussion i have decided to alter the magic a bit. But before i get into that i forgot to say Stats are 90pts no higher then 18 no lower then 10 (before racial mods of course)

But first off, Everyones Magic pool is going to be generated off your Level + any mental Trait or Con. Eg Level 8+20 Cha=13 pts. Second Off All magic will be given a Effective Spell Level depending on the effect, If your magic is emulating the effect of an existing spell use that level or if its a custom ability, talk to me and we shall decide. 3rd You may have a number of Spell levels worth of abilities equal to your level, where you can have a number of abilities, but they have to add up evenly. Eg 1 4th level abillity, 2 2nd level abilities, etc. Every level you will be allowed to alter your abilites, or forget ones to be replaced by others, still being restricted by the spell level total. We will have to discuss costs on abilities. All abilities are going to be considered Spell Like abilities for the purposes of an set mechanic.

BBs

First Post
Okay so edited me Grendling race a bit

Grendling
Type
Outsider Native (Infernus): 3 RP
Size
Large: 7 RP
Base Speed
Normal Speed: 0 RP
Ability Score Modifiers
Specialized (+2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Cha): 1 RP
Languages
Xenomorphic (Infernal): 0 RP
Racial Traits
Defense Racial Traits
Energy Resistance (Fire): 1 RP
Offense Racial Traits
Reach: 1 RP
Slam: 1 RP
Senses Racial Traits
Darkvision 60 ft. : - RP
Weakness Racial Traits
Negative Energy Affinity: -1 RP
Total 13 RP

Specifics for my character

Traits
Reactionary
Killer

Spell type
Infernal Power: Take Over spell style but only with infernal parts because of ancestry.

Class
Level 8 Invulnerable Rager

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
My race shall be a form of dragon/cats. (Name may change)
Descended from an interbreeding between catfolk and dragons.

Type: Humanoid(Draconic)
Size : Medium
Base Speed: normal
Ability score modifiers: Advanced(4pp)
(+2 str, dex, con, +4 Cha, -2 Wis) Dragon cats are very physically fit and tend to be quite sociable and attractive, but not very sensible. Being descended from both Cats AND Dragons, they are prone to overestimating themselves.
Languages: Standard
Racial Trait thoughts:
{I have 9p for Racial Traits and am pondering between the following.}
Greater Spell Resistance(3p) : SR 11+CL
Stalker(1p)
Climb(2p)
Low Light Vision(1p)
Prehensile Tail(2p)
Flight(4p)
Natural Armor(2p)

Character is going to be a Magus. Fighter-Mage ho!

Jemal

Adventurer
In light of recent discovery that Magus is an INT class, not a CHA class, I'll have to be changing my race a bit.
Here it is finalized, Still finishing up character.

Dragoncat: Descended from dragons and Catfolk.
Type: Humanoid(Draconic)
Size : Medium
Base Speed: normal
Ability score modifiers: Advanced(4rp)
(+2 str, dex, con, +4 INT, -2 Wis) Shadowcats are very physically fit and tend to be quite Intelligent, though not very sensible. Being descended from both Cats AND Dragons, they are prone to overestimating themselves.
Languages: Standard
Racial Traits:
Greater Spell Resistance(3rp) : SR 11+level
Flight 2(6rp) : 40' flight with avg manueverability

Remove ads