• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Falcon and winter solider

So, Disney has dropped the marvel legends episodes covering both WS and Falcon.

My predictions: Every episode has Falcon saying No to being asked to move by Bucky

I wonder how often Sharon will show up, and how long after endgame does this one take place?

Retreater

Legend
I really, really hope that I can keep up with the MCU without Wandavision. I just couldn't get into it.
I tend to dislike the slower pace, meandering plots, and quality dips of television series in general. So I could see myself staying a fan of the films, not watching the tv shows (like every other franchise). Just hope I can keep up (or read summaries online).

I really, really hope that I can keep up with the MCU without Wandavision. I just couldn't get into it.
I tend to dislike the slower pace, meandering plots, and quality dips of television series in general. So I could see myself staying a fan of the films, not watching the tv shows (like every other franchise). Just hope I can keep up (or read summaries online).
I have no doubt that people will be able to keep up without watching the shows. You might lose out on some small details but a bullet point list of the outcomes of WandaVision and a few pictures from the show should be enough for anyone to understand where things are in the lead up to the movies. Worst case scenario if you see a movie and are confused by something there are a ton of people online who will help you out.

Also, Disney doesn't want to lose out on your money so I can see them putting together a summary video similar to the Marvel Studios: Legends series.

I feel the opposite. I prefer TV to the lack of character development and rushed plots of movies.

Remove ads