• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fallen Angel [IC]

Erekose13

Explorer
Looks good so far Fanog. Hp i think we did max 1st, 1/2 after that so you should have 17. Could you explain the math behind Diplomacy, Gather Info and Intimidate I am having trouble with those. Could you also put in your Mindscapes combat stuff too when you get a chance. I have you at 8599gp accounted for, that leaves you with another 401 to go. Other than that everything looks good.

Akaros you have the items identified they are:

White Swan of Trillarn: When you whisper the command word ("Trillarn Aereon") this figurine summons a great white swan (stats as a Hippogriff) that will bear you for as long as it exists. It can also attack if you direct it too. The figurine can only be activated once. The swan exists for only 5 hours.
Faint Conjuration; Caster Level 5th; Craft Wonderous Item, summon monster 3; Price: 1500gp.

Black Dog of Derlin: When you whisper the command word ("Derlin Feros") this figurine summons a black dire war dog (stats as a Dire Wolf) that will attack if you direct it too. The figurine can only be activated once. The dog exists for only 7 hours.
Faint Conjuration; Caster Level 7th; Craft Wonderous Item, summon monster 4; Price: 2800gp.

Edit: took price down on the items a bit.

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
Erekose, I goofed up on the skills.
I was working off of the 3.5 SRD, where half-elves get a +1 bonus to Diplomacy and Gather Info. Intimidate was too high due to a feat I had taken in an earlier version. :(

I fixed the skills and bought 4 shards for the extra gold (at 100 gp each). Psionic combat info and hp's are also added in.

Fanog

Erekose13

Explorer
On to chapter 2! I have created the new thread for the second chapter. Hope you dont mind my intervening on your background Fanog. I wanted to borrow a number of cool concepts from a book I just read and your character fits in very nicely. There is much that I left open and if you had something in mind let me know quick so I can change the intro.

Fallen Angel Chapter 2

Remove ads