• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fallout 3 watch...

Talislan

First Post
Couple of screen shots I hadn't seen there. Thanks for that. :cool: Haven't seen anything beyond the Todd interview though. Will try and contribute if I see anything. Keep it coming if you find anything...autumn is sooooo far away :(

T.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
GoodKingJayIII said:
Never had the chance to play the other Fallouts. This one's looking good, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Well then you should get them and play them.

This one IS looking good, no doubt about it, but unless you play the first two, I think your enjoyment will be greatly diminished.

(Not just a fanboy rant.)

Felon

First Post
I tried Fallout I. It was kind of a pain after a while. It seemed geared heavily towards playing a combat monster, with skills like Science going heavily unused. Also, there was a lot of equipment that I'd buy and then have no idea how to use.

Fallout 3 looks awesome though, and is on my short list of must-have games.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Felon said:
I tried Fallout I. It was kind of a pain after a while. It seemed geared heavily towards playing a combat monster, with skills like Science going heavily unused. Also, there was a lot of equipment that I'd buy and then have no idea how to use.
The original was the worse in that regard: You really needed one good combat skill. But, Science was mega-useful, just not so much near the beginning (where there was little "science" to be had). The easiest way to defeat several of the big bads used Science instead of brute force.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads