• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fan Mail

BlackJaw

First Post
I got sent this by "BloodSteel":
Hiya,
Hey, I'm a DM running a dark fantasy/sci-fi campaign, and I just wanted to say "thanks" for the great site! When more info is posted on it, I'm sure I'll be using a great deal of it in my game. A few suggestions: advanced rules for the effects of radiation exposure, rules for the possible effects of time travel, rules for time-travel itself, rules for relativistic time-dilation effects of high-velocity space travel, advanced rules for effects of high/low gravity on combat. Thanks for your time, I look forward to visiting this site on a regular basis.

Which reminds me, I have to update the site before Moris will repost it to the new Hosted listing (update the site for server issues because they changed servers.)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Woot! We're famous!

Or not so much. But cool.

Hey, do you mind if I take a whack at Chapter Four? I'm putting together a two-column PDF of all our stuff and in the process just... tinkering. I'd like to go through Chapter Four and incorporate the ideas we've been batting around about types and such and so on. Mind?

BlackJaw

First Post
feel free to take a whack at it.

oh and even though you're just tinkering, remember that Portal guys mentioned doing the PDF stuff and even adding art when we are done.

Remove ads