• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Christmas Music?

The White Christmas soundtrack. :) Not all of it is Christmas music, exactly ("Sisters... sisters... never were there such devoted sisters)... but, even so, I've come to link the entire soundtrack with the season.

Additionally, I love What Child is This, Away in a Manger, Silver Bells, and Silent Night.

fett527

First Post
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together

B000001VD4.01._SCTZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Fond memories listening to this every year since I was a kid. Now my son loves it too.

And my wife and I love Diana Krall and she has a new Christmas album out this year. Wonderful jazz recording artist.

devilbat

First Post
Jubilee said:
I got the Barenaked Ladies album this year and it's got quite alot of good stuff on it

I get my fill of traditional Christmas music by walking through the malls and the various Chrismas parties I attend. But, if I was to buy a Christmas album, it would be a Barenaked Christmas by BNL.

Amazingly, my favorite Christmas themed songs have been mentioned. A Fairytale of New York and Christmas in Hollis. Here I thought my tastes were unique.

nakia

First Post
fett527 said:
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together

Fond memories listening to this every year since I was a kid. Now my son loves it too.

And my wife and I love Diana Krall and she has a new Christmas album out this year. Wonderful jazz recording artist.

Hey, we used to have that album, but I have not listened to it in years. I bet it's still at my dad's (well, now my brother's) house.

I'll have to check out Diana Krall's christmas album.

Anyone got any non-vocal jazz suggestions? One of the things I like so much about the Charlie Brown Christmas album is the piano-bass-drums trio.

Remove ads