• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Class Progression for Sidewinder: Recoiled

Vonlok The Bold

First Post
The game is based on D20 modern and I have just recently started playing. There are a ton of great advanced classes and it makes it difficult for me to choose. I enjoy roleplaying but the kind of character I roleplay fits in really nicely with a couple of the advanced classes so I do take their pre-requisites into consideration when I start my character, and when multi-classing.

Currently I have a Fast Hero who just started. I would like to work him toward Tin Star, or possibly a Gunslinger. I think I will stick with straight fast hero for at least 2 levels and then possibly go with a Strong Hero for one level. I think that will give me the minimum I need to be a Gunslinger. To be a Tin Star would probably take an additional level of something and some careful rationing of my skill points.

One of the things I really like about the system is how much freedom and variety there is in creating and advancing the characters. So while I don't have enough time or games available to me to try all of them, perhaps I can get some vicarious enjoyment and ideas from others.

I was curious how much or how little anyone else plots out their character progression. What are some of your favorites? Feel free to throw out some skill and feat favorites as well.

Remove ads