• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite old adventures?

caudor

Adventurer
What timing, I just converted 'Cleric's Challenge II' and uploaded it to Enworld for review.

That's one of my favorites. I also like the 'Neither Man Nor Beast', an old Ravenloft module.

One of the these days, I'll convert Four from Cormyr, but I haven't yet built up the will (makes will save; fails)

Last edited:

roytheodd

First Post
Horror on the Hill. This is the only module I've used multiple times. It was also one of the easist for me to cut my teeth on because so much of the environment was controlled.

capgun

First Post
Keep on the Borderlands and White Plume Mountain were always two of my faves. I would love to seem them converted (and none of those Return to's.....I want straight up conversions!)

doctorjeff98

First Post
I loved the Isle of Dread---always made me think of King Kong; but my all-time favorites were The Sinister Secret of Saltmarch and Danger at Dunwater. My group replayed them many, many times---changing the monsters and treasures enough to keep it interesting. They were like an early version of 'Hero Quest' for us, but we had to come up with all of the details.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
Steading of the Hill Giant Chief
Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl
Hall of the Fire Giant King
The Lost City
Assassin's Knot
Tomb of Horrors

SpiderMonkey

Explorer
Tomb of Horrors (Bruce Cordell's 2e revisit of it was phenomenal), and Beyond the Crystal Cavern, for its...uniqueness. I revisited for a 2e adventure, and it was great fun.

presumed_druid

First Post
The sinister secret of Saltmarsh your say? I thought it was good, but always wondered if it was just a nostalgia thing. I'd like to see it again also.

The original Ravenloft module was a classic. The Desert of Desolation series was really high-fantasy epic as well. Another that I had fun with (again, nostalgia-based) was Skarda's Mirror.

Attachments

• druidd.gif
    druidd.gif
    66.8 KB · Views: 113

Remove ads