Feat Cards

Flyspeck23

First Post
Well, let me phrase it this way: the Complete Item Cards won't be our last card product...

Feats and class abilities are on the list, among other things.

Nailom

First Post
Ok here're some titles on my wish list:

1) Maneuver Cards containing flow charts of combat maneuvers like grapple

2) A sequel to the Fantasy Money cards containing trading goods and other things of value

3) Not a title but what about resizing the cards to the trading card size so that you can use the card sleeves and ringbinders that are available for magic cards etc... 8 such cards fit on a single Din A4 Letter

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Flyspeck23 said:
Well, let me phrase it this way: the Complete Item Cards won't be our last card product...

Feats and class abilities are on the list, among other things.

Excellent. You guys keep producing them I'll keep buying them. I recently printed out the complete set of Buff cards in cardstockand cut them out. I even bought a cutting mat to make the job easier.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Just some quick notes before I'm back at work - I've got a long night ahead of me thanks to the Item Cards... the release date still holds true though, although I can't say what time they'll be ready.

Nailom said:
Ok here're some titles on my wish list:

1) Maneuver Cards containing flow charts of combat maneuvers like grapple

2) A sequel to the Fantasy Money cards containing trading goods and other things of value
Both are planned. More on that soon.

Nailom said:
3) Not a title but what about resizing the cards to the trading card size so that you can use the card sleeves and ringbinders that are available for magic cards etc... 8 such cards fit on a single Din A4 Letter
I might really do that - after all cards I want to do are available.

ShinHakkaider said:
Excellent. You guys keep producing them I'll keep buying them. I recently printed out the complete set of Buff cards in cardstockand cut them out. I even bought a cutting mat to make the job easier.
It's always great to hear from people that they're enjoying our stuff :)

Btw, I haven't talked to Morrus about it (Item Cards, y'know... not enough hours in the day...) but I think I'll do an update to the Buff Cards soon (right after the Item Cards) - some buffs will be added to the Mass Buffs.

mike_b_svt

First Post
Since we're taking ideas...

Hey, I just discovered your site while digging for NPC cards.

While I love your templates for NPCs, what i'm really looking for is something that is "pre-generated".

Y'know, something basic, like the tables and brief descriptions in the DMG - where they give a sample npc for each level of each class, along with gear mundane and magical.

The idea being that when the PCs spontaneously spark a bar fight (or whatever), I can reach into my stack of NPC cards and pull out a handful of rowdy patrons without having to slow things down while I figure out how many of who, and what levels, are in the bar.

Just a thought...

Oh, and one more!

I like your Fantasy Money! My only "wish" would be that I could customize the denomination and coin type (and possibly the text) for specific pictures / money types.

Specifically, in my campaign Platinum Pieces are called "Dragons", so it would make sense that my Platinum Money Cards would have pics of Dragons on them. Gold pieces are called "Crowns" and typically have pictures of the rulers of the appropriate kingdoms.

So, what I would really like to be able to do is customize the Fantasy Money cards to better fit my campaign world.

Any help on that one?

Flyspeck23

First Post
mike_b_svt said:
Hey, I just discovered your site while digging for NPC cards.

While I love your templates for NPCs, what i'm really looking for is something that is "pre-generated".

Y'know, something basic, like the tables and brief descriptions in the DMG - where they give a sample npc for each level of each class, along with gear mundane and magical.

The idea being that when the PCs spontaneously spark a bar fight (or whatever), I can reach into my stack of NPC cards and pull out a handful of rowdy patrons without having to slow things down while I figure out how many of who, and what levels, are in the bar.

Just a thought...
That's a very nice idea, and we're working on pretty much that - for Dungeon Bash (which already features a list of opponents, including various classes and races with various levels (you get the idea), just not in card form - yet).

Maybe I'll do some pre-gen NPC Cards (based on the DB opponents), but don't ask me when (and how) that'll happen...

mike_b_svt said:
I like your Fantasy Money! My only "wish" would be that I could customize the denomination and coin type (and possibly the text) for specific pictures / money types.

Specifically, in my campaign Platinum Pieces are called "Dragons", so it would make sense that my Platinum Money Cards would have pics of Dragons on them. Gold pieces are called "Crowns" and typically have pictures of the rulers of the appropriate kingdoms.

So, what I would really like to be able to do is customize the Fantasy Money cards to better fit my campaign world.

Any help on that one?
Once I get around to doing an update, I'll think about including something like you proposed. Thanks!

Remove ads