Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
... Well, they're lurkers. Of course they don't post. . . but they're out there. Watching me. *twitch* When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair. Because I might open my eyes and find someone standing there. Maybe I'm a little crazy, just a little touched, but showers always remind me of psycho too much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1RP34FLXU]YouTube - Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me: Relaid Audio[/ame]

Goldmoon

First Post
I still haven't found an official Guinness Cheesecake recipe, but if you ever pass through Westover, I'll gladly try to make one - you have to supply the beverage though, since I don't drink and wouldn't have it on hand.

Might be years until I'm back in the US, but if I did show up at your door with a four pack of Guinness in each hand, we'd have a party!

The_Warlock

Explorer
You're just bitter because we didn't let you join.

Er. . . hmm. I wonder why you didn't get invited actually, or did you just reject us? *sniff*

I probably rejected you, but not out of distrust or disdain. More that there's only so much time I have at work to post things...too many places to post equals poor quality posts.

I like keeping my fingers in fighting trim. Don't want them dragging when they are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads