Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Trust me, I know. I've been in the army myself. Maybe not in a warzone, since my country hasn't been in a war in 60 years, but I do know what confidential means ;).

Whoops, I'll just... Like this...

Ack! You've exposed the secret door!
ahhhhh.gif

The_Warlock

Explorer
I thought you liked me because I was a 6'3" amazon sex goddess....my ego is wounded now beyond repair.

Well, that's the OTHER reason I like you.

PS: I have a patented ego massage service. Print out this post and bring it along with the Guiness packs as a Free Demo Coupon. :p

Kill Zone

Banned
Banned
WOOT! Half day of work at the office! Doesn't mean my work day is over though.

I still have a 12 foot long spreadsheet to tackle! :mad:

Goldmoon

First Post
Well, that's the OTHER reason I like you.

PS: I have a patented ego massage service. Print out this post and bring it along with the Guiness packs as a Free Demo Coupon. :p

Alas, no printer here. You'll just have to take my word that we've had this conversation. You can trust me....

Kill Zone

Banned
Banned
My visit would be minus the M-4 I'm sure.....I use the 870 for doorstep "visits" :]

I like to be girly sometimes, its mostly that I cant here that makes me miss it.

I remember back when I was deployed. I hated being without the amenities of civilization. But, thats what happens when your unit gets activated. You just have to cope with it.

I miss being in the army myself. Was honorably discharged back in 2000 for suffering grievous wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads