Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldmoon

First Post
There's the lovely amazon. How do? And to answer the question from last Hive, no, it's unlikely you'd see me outside the states, unless I decided to see if I could live on an island away from the rest of humanity. :p

The "one" was due to not wanting to beat heads with the possibility of multiple "warlock" usernames when I originally registered. But last time I re-upped my CS account I actually looked at the User List...and this was as close to the old BBS name I could get, so I had them change it. Really, I've been Warlock or TheWarlock or The_Warlock on almost every BBS or online community that I liked since about 1984...I like the consistency.

To the point that there are friends of mine who got so used to it as my email address that they would sometimes call that out to get my attention rather than my real name.

And really, I don't need to be a tube-launched, optically-guided missile - even if that IS what most guys are. :p

I've only ever known you as The One Warlock so its weird to see you differently. I'll change your quote in my sig now.

The_Warlock

Explorer
When you just wake up and see it sitting on your chest staring you down......its pretty big.

Ginnel's right, nothing can remove the 80's teen movies double entendre in the conversation...

(It's funny, but I'm pretty sure it's bruising an internal organ trying not to guffaw in the office.)

hafrogman

Adventurer
And here I thought you said BIG... 14" is a tiny weeny little lizard :hmm:.
She's not in the right place for the dragon. There might be another type of monitor lizard lurking around (and if there is, that's what she'll leave in her fellow soldier's bed), but not quite as large. Maybe only 2 or 3 feet.

The_Warlock

Explorer
I've only ever known you as The One Warlock so its weird to see you differently. I'll change your quote in my sig now.

Hmm, perhaps I should keep my other personas hidden then...wouldn't want to confuse and alarm. :p

You don't need to change it, I'm pretty sure anyone who tries to ID the source on these boards would figure it out pretty quick.

Well, then, you may feel free to continue to refer to me as TOW if you so desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads