Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldmoon

First Post
Ginnel's right, nothing can remove the 80's teen movies double entendre in the conversation...

(It's funny, but I'm pretty sure it's bruising an internal organ trying not to guffaw in the office.)

It's OK, you know I can dish it out as well as I take it.....dont hold back on my account.

hafrogman

Adventurer
No, I want to scare him to the point of screaming but not actually hurt him.
Here.
griseus1.JPG

Varanus griseus. The desert monitor. . . there should be some of these wandering around Iraq. Leave one of them in bed with someone.

Mostly harmless. Disinfect any bites though. Monitor lizards are kinda creepy. Serrated teeth. . . not for any special cutting action, just so bits of food stick in there, rot, harbor germs and act as a sort of venom in their bites.

The_Warlock

Explorer
... she could be in Mars right now.

If she is IN Mars - either the God of War has a tummy-ache, or that red planet has become the newest Barsoomian / Hollow World adventure destination.

Either way, I don't think there'd be a Komodo there...though possibly another type of dragon...

hafrogman

Adventurer
How do you know? She said she can't tell us where she was except for the "middle of nowhere" part. So as far as I know, she could be in Mars right now.
She's already said Iraq. The "can't say where" was that mission in particular. But that more likely means she can't say the cities she was near, I think she was still in the general region.

But if she wandered into Syria (for example), that would be top-secret.

Ginnel

Explorer
*Commentator voice*

And this is a fantastic game of Inuendo Tennis we have here today in this wonderful purpose built arena courtesy of The Hive!
Ouff that was a Big one....
Is he going to be able to keep it up?

*crackle fuzz fuzz crackle*
Hmm seemed to have lost reception

Goldmoon

First Post
Here.
griseus1.JPG

Varanus griseus. The desert monitor. . . there should be some of these wandering around Iraq. Leave one of them in bed with someone.

Mostly harmless. Disinfect any bites though. Monitor lizards are kinda creepy. Serrated teeth. . . not for any special cutting action, just so bits of food stick in there, rot, harbor germs and act as a sort of venom in their bites.

Finding that in a sleeping bag would indeed be cause for alarm.....I'm going for something more original though, something he'll never see coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads