• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hooray for sleeping in the desert! :D
Wild, and a big one too.
I never seem to have this problem, despite sleeping the desert all the time. I think it has more to do with the tent.

Closest I've come was as a result of living with cats in the desert.

What's worse than stepping on a dead lizard with your bare feet?
Stepping on half a dead lizard with your bare feet.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm painted with red snazaroo or whatever its called in the colour picture where you can actually see my face ;) I used quite a lot, red was everywhere for quite a while after that ;)
Oh! That's paint! I assumed that was your natural skin tone, and I didn't want to make any racially insensitive comments. :angel:

Goldmoon

First Post
Hooray for sleeping in the desert! :D

Yep, the six of us were camped about 80 miles from *place I cant name* in the middle of nowhere. I'm convinced one of the guys I was with put it there hoping I'd wake up and scream. (I'm not the screaming type by the way) Now, I am currently plotting revenge.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yep, the six of us were camped about 80 miles from *place I cant name* in the middle of nowhere.

Pretty much how I figured it.

Hooray for Revenge of the Female!*

*There is nothing worse than the wrath of a woman...

Ginnel

Explorer
Oh! That's paint! I assumed that was your natural skin tone, and I didn't want to make any racially insensitive comments. :angel:
*beep Beep beep Beep beep Beep BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!*
Hmm somethings wrong with the sarcasm detector it seem to have bwoken
Originally Posted by Goldmoon said:
Wild, and a big one too.
I thought it wasn't a euphimism?

Goldmoon

First Post
Pretty much how I figured it.

Hooray for Revenge of the Female!*

*There is nothing worse than the wrath of a woman...

Well its all in good fun but since he was trying to make me scream (I think) I'm going to try and make him scream.....

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well its all in good fun but since he was trying to make me scream (I think) I'm going to try and make him scream.....

As I said... There is nothing worse than the wrath of a woman... :D

Fireants in the pants should do the trick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads