• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, sometimes your English is so good, I forget you're one of those dirty, stinkin' for'n types. :cool:

There's probably a bunch of different words you could use to describe the action in question, but I needed a set up for my pun.

As we like to say in our group:
Des Reimes wegen
gilt es sich nicht aufzuregen!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well excuse me for being a linguistic prodigy B-) :p ;)
You're excused.

Old Hive Clean-Up Time!

Not yet though no ones commented on my pictures yet
Well, until you pointed them out, I ignore sigs a lot. . .

Hmm. That's odd. You look more pale in the B&W shot, than the one of you in color. I don't know why. Everything else is the same, right?
Try waking up and seeing a lizard sitting on your chest staring you down. (I swear to god I almost shot it)
Pet?
Wild?
Euphamism?

hafrogman

Adventurer
As we like to say in our group:
Des Reimes wegen
gilt es sich nicht aufzuregen!
. . .

So I stuck that into Babel Fish. 'Cause I'm one of those ignorant Britishers who only speaks the mother tongue.

Translation said:
The rhyme because of it is not valid to excite itself!

I think it loses something in English. . .

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I am also impressed by how you mispell/accent your viking in English :D

So am I, considering swedish/danish/norwegian/icelandic language-group is my least favourite. But hey, I'm not kidding when I call myself a linguistic prodigy. I seriously have a talent of kind of absorbing languages... :D

Ginnel

Explorer
Well, until you pointed them out, I ignore sigs a lot. . .

Hmm. That's odd. You look more pale in the B&W shot, than the one of you in color. I don't know why. Everything else is the same, right?Pet?
Wild?
Euphamism?
I'm painted with red snazaroo or whatever its called in the colour picture where you can actually see my face ;) I used quite a lot, red was everywhere for quite a while after that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads