Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Actually its all my fault. If hadn't copped a hive, none of that 'Not for Reveille' stuff wouldn't have happened.

Oh, I saw that bit. But really, that's just a symptom of the insanity. Just another way to express it.

Now go melt some brains or something (preferably not by watching Hafrogman's youtube links)...

hafrogman

Adventurer
[sblock=For Reveille]I'll forgive you for this hive. . . but someday, I shall make my thread![sblock=Not for Reveille]Technically nobody should be reading this. So if you are, shame on you! Mututal exclusivity for the win!!![/sblock][/sblock]

I gotta update the link in my sig. . .

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
[sblock=For Reveille]I'll forgive you for this hive. . . but someday, I shall make my thread![sblock=Not for Reveille]Technically nobody should be reading this. So if you are, shame on you! Mututal exclusivity for the win!!![/sblock][/sblock]

I gotta update the link in my sig. . .

heart.gif
;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
She's not stepping in place, she's kneading you.

I know "stepping in place" wasn't exactly the correct expression, but since I had no idea what the right word is in english, I had to work around it :D

Now I know. And by tomorrow I have already forgotten it.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I know "stepping in place" wasn't exactly the correct expression, but since I had no idea what the right word is in english, I had to work around it :D

Now I know. And by tomorrow I have already forgotten it.
Yeah, sometimes your English is so good, I forget you're one of those dirty, stinkin' for'n types. :cool:

There's probably a bunch of different words you could use to describe the action in question, but I needed a set up for my pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads