• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Actually its all my fault. If hadn't copped a hive, none of that 'Not for Reveille' stuff wouldn't have happened.

Oh, I saw that bit. But really, that's just a symptom of the insanity. Just another way to express it.

Now go melt some brains or something (preferably not by watching Hafrogman's youtube links)...

hafrogman

Adventurer
[sblock=For Reveille]I'll forgive you for this hive. . . but someday, I shall make my thread![sblock=Not for Reveille]Technically nobody should be reading this. So if you are, shame on you! Mututal exclusivity for the win!!![/sblock][/sblock]

I gotta update the link in my sig. . .

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
[sblock=For Reveille]I'll forgive you for this hive. . . but someday, I shall make my thread![sblock=Not for Reveille]Technically nobody should be reading this. So if you are, shame on you! Mututal exclusivity for the win!!![/sblock][/sblock]

I gotta update the link in my sig. . .

heart.gif
;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
She's not stepping in place, she's kneading you.

I know "stepping in place" wasn't exactly the correct expression, but since I had no idea what the right word is in english, I had to work around it :D

Now I know. And by tomorrow I have already forgotten it.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I know "stepping in place" wasn't exactly the correct expression, but since I had no idea what the right word is in english, I had to work around it :D

Now I know. And by tomorrow I have already forgotten it.
Yeah, sometimes your English is so good, I forget you're one of those dirty, stinkin' for'n types. :cool:

There's probably a bunch of different words you could use to describe the action in question, but I needed a set up for my pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads