• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FF Tactics DnD Campaign Setting

Creamsteak

Explorer
I just finished Geomancer, Lancer, Oracle, and Time Mage. Thanx for the help- everyone that has emailed me. Anyone who would like to have the file, or would like to help me with my progress- PLEASE EMAIL ME! sendto:creamsteak@hotmail.com

How you doing with spell conversions, I down loaded FF1 and a NES emulator today which naturaly sparcked the ol' memory, so I was thinking those HARM spells were always cool.
Mabey you could base them on Disrupt Undead and expand from there?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
HARM and Undead

See, the thing with HARM is that it was replaced in future FF's with the various Cure spells, when cast on Undead, actually hurt them instead of healing them.

Of course, nothing would be stopping Harm from being done, but I don't really think it's needed -- a Cure spell will do the same thing, or equivalent...

...though...perhaps there is a niche. In my version, Cure1, 2, etc. are single-target spells...perhaps HARM could be a multi-target? It even was in the original, and it was pretty effective against any Undead... :)

Just brainstorms. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Should I make all the classes 20 levels (base classes).

I am going to make a seperate "expansion" to this after I am done for things like engineers and holy knights. 20 level or prestige though? I'm not sure.

Hey have you guys seen 8-bit thearter at Nucklearpower.com?

It"s an ablosulely hillarious comic strip featureinng the Final Fatasy characters, if you didn't know about ti you should check it out, Black mage is great!

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Cool

creamsteak, keep sendin' me stuff! I'm about to pretty up your classes so far, and put 'em on the site!

...and as for the comic strip...haven't seen it, but I will...sweet. ^_^

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
oh,

BTW, Akunin, what about your classes? It sounds an impressive project, so far. What have you got finished?

...and who can make 'em into .pdf's? :)

Akunin

First Post
I'm still working on classes - it looks like the newer version has been lost, so I'm working with a file from October :( Lemmie see what I can come up with.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Just wanted to announce that I did something cool. For the Ninja- they get the monk's unarmed base attack bonus but with throwing weapons. I will be able to make them pdf's but I need to get the software back from a friend down the street. I will get to that when I am done with the rest of my project.

Remove ads