• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiendish Elf Female [comments please]

Liquide

DEX: 4
Well just tried the fem anatomy for the first time, tell me whatcha think!

Attachments

• elffem.jpg
    elffem.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,269
Last edited:

kkoie

First Post
your knowledge and skill with drawing anatomy is impressive. It is a nice sketch. Although in some instances, it does sort of look like a male with breasts. In order to practise more, you might consider drawing live sketches, like do drawings of your girl friend.

K Koie

Liquide

kkoie said:
your knowledge and skill with drawing anatomy is impressive. It is a nice sketch. Although in some instances, it does sort of look like a male with breasts. In order to practise more, you might consider drawing live sketches, like do drawings of your girl friend.

K Koie

Girl friend hmmm yah had one of those once a long time ago, I actually do all my stuff freehand mate :) , would love to have models I could draw off though :)

Liquide

Elf Half_orc Barbarian [comments wanted]

Here is my second take on the female body/face ever, the muscular appearance are intentional so dun comment on that unless you see something odd with it :)

other then that, help to become better.

Attachments

• elffem2.jpg
    elffem2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,355
Last edited:

Seri

First Post
good job, a lot better than I could do ;p had to say it

I think I see where you might have a problem with the face, maybe the eyes are too far up?
sposed to be in the middle of the face, hmmm I'm not so good with critiquing, but you made smaller feet in the second one ;)
well hope it helps

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If you are looking for a muscular female form, look around for pictures of female bodybuilders. I think you will find they tend to be less... heavily curved. Heavy exercise tends to remove much of the strategic padding that enhances the skeletal differences. For instance, when you take off some padding and put on muscle, the fact that the female hips are wider becomes less obvious.

Richards

Legend
Maybe it's just me, but with such advanced musculature I think she looks more like a half-orc or even full-blooded orc than an elf. Yeah, I see the pointed ears; yeah, I see the diagonal eyes; but what jumps out at me more are the thick jaw, large head, and (especially on the second drawing) really thick neck. You've even given her a pronounced, almost "cavemanish" brow in the first drawing.

Perhaps I'm the victim of seeing too many stereotypical elves over the years, but neither of these drawings says "elf" to me. I imagine even a ridiculously strong elf would have a certain innate grace and suppleness - think "martial arts expert" rather than "weight lifter."

I like the hands in the second picture; the long nails in the first seem almost like claws, again enhancing the "demonic" look.

If it were me, I think I'd try a thinner neck and less "macho" jaw on your second picture. But then again, this may be just me. I'm certainly not a professional artist.

Nice work, in any case!

Johnathan

Liquide

Female Elf paladin

Well just a very rough sketch and third female ever for me, keep those comments coming in please :)

about 2/5ths done on this one (that is 40% for you number crunchies) and no real shadework done yet.

Attachments

• elffem3.jpg
    elffem3.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,098

Baastet

First Post
Pics

Thier all rather good Liquide for your first attempts.

Were you trying to go for very muscular women? I would like to see a "waifish" woman done by you! ^_~

My only real advice is to lengthen the thighs a wee bit more... Women tend to be longer in the leg than men.. in the general make up of height.

Remove ads