• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Counter Collection and BattleBox 4e now available

jephlewis

First Post
As it turns out, the 4e BattleBox is available NOW!
Dude, that looks SWEET. I was going to complain that we didn't get a pdf of the box bottom like we got with the counter collection, but these pics are better. Thanks.

Hey klaus, the page at the "4e battlebox" link says shipping is free for the bundle, but your quote says it's $12.00. Either way, it's a good deal:lol:.

I'm looking forward to this.

Treebore

First Post
Those sets look frickin awesome!

BTW, folks, if 3E was any indication, get these ASAP, because unless they take off this time they won't be reprinting these things. There are enough fans that they become a challenge to find within months, however.

So get these as soon as you can afford them.

arscott

First Post
Bought the Bundle yesterday, and as jeph said, there wan't a $12 shipping charge.

Klaus, those counters had better be worth it. I had to spend 3 hours on the phone with paypal and my bank to get that transaction to process.

Klaus

First Post
Bought the Bundle yesterday, and as jeph said, there wan't a $12 shipping charge.

Klaus, those counters had better be worth it. I had to spend 3 hours on the phone with paypal and my bank to get that transaction to process.
I did my best. :D

Klaus

First Post
Unfortunately for me living in old Europe, Fiery Dragon does not ship overseas.
Anyone know if there are distributors of these fine products in my continent ?
Contact jasonkempton (at) fierydragon (dot) com and he'll answer your questions most pronto.

jephlewis

First Post
BTW, folks, if 3E was any indication, get these ASAP, because unless they take off this time they won't be reprinting these things. There are enough fans that they become a challenge to find within months, however.

So get these as soon as you can afford them.
Always good advice! If only someone had told me this about wotc's dungeon tiles back when "DT1" was released :lol:. But since then, i've learned. If I see a gaming accessory that I want, I buy it as soon as I can afford it. Books may be acquired cheaply on amazon, ebay, and whatnot, but it's the gaming accessories that get harder to find the longer you wait IME at least.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that Jason at Fiery Dragon is a decent guy who's all about customer service.

I had previously ordered three of the "counter collection: heroic 1" counter sets a few days ago before the battlebox was released. Jason emailed me and explained that if I wanted three battleboxes, he could set it up so I paid bundle price for all six. Of course, I was like "hells to the yeah!". He saved me about fifty bucks.

He didn't have to do that, but he did, and so I end up being able to take advantage of this bundle price, and Fiery Dragon ends up with my business and my respect. Everybody wins!

What's really funny is I saw his email just as I was going to compose an email asking for this. It's like Jason read my mind, lol:lol:.

Thanks again, Jason!

Remove ads