• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Counter Collection and BattleBox 4e now available

Evil-B

First Post
So I got my Paragon and Epic counters (shipped quickly, and paypal aside, correctly). I just finished sorting them into my handy tackle boxes yesterday. ;)

I gotta say once again...these 3 counter sets are freakin' awesome, easily the best that FDP has done yet. High quality die-cuts, excellent art and quantities sufficient to run pretty much any encounter in the MM. I am totally impressed with these. Even my players, who are mostly miniature junkies, have been impressed with them in our 4E campaign (they of course use minis for their characters, as is proper).

Unless you are stuck on only miniatures for your games, you owe it to yourself to get a copy of all 3 sets for your games. Honestly, with all the talk on the GSL, and discussion on which 3P products actually add value to the market beyond WOTC's offerings, FDP has admirably filled a much needed accessory void.

Hats off to not only Klaus and his excellent art, but to the rest of the FDP team, especially the one(s) who came up with and greenlighted printing this product. Excellent jobs, all...I totally wish you as much sales as you can possibly handle, you deserve every dime.

Klaus

First Post
Thanks, Evil-B!

A lot of the praise has to go to FDP's head honcho/print dude Jason Kempton. The "bloodied side with creature name" idea was all his.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads