• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Creature Collection 4th Edition preview: Asaatthi!

Klaus

First Post
The next thing you see from Creature Collection 4e will be the actual product, since we've doubled the team putting it together!

NarlethDrider

First Post
COOL---how long b-fore we can order it?

I'm lookin forward to it---the original 3.0 CC was my first "monster book"---i cantwait for the 4E version---

Do all the critters have "fluff" like the preview we got to see? (I was one of those who was not happy w/thelack of fluff in the 4E MM---especially on those critters that seem to change greatly from 3/3.5E to 4E)

Man I am so waiting for this to come out, so I can but my FLGS to get it in.

They don't carry much 3rd party stuff, but the last one I ordered "The Advanced Player's Guide" they ordered 6 more besides mine, and sold them all. Hopefully that will happen here too. :)

Klaus

First Post
COOL---how long b-fore we can order it?

I'm lookin forward to it---the original 3.0 CC was my first "monster book"---i cantwait for the 4E version---

Do all the critters have "fluff" like the preview we got to see? (I was one of those who was not happy w/thelack of fluff in the 4E MM---especially on those critters that seem to change greatly from 3/3.5E to 4E)
There are varying ammounts of fluff. The ones that deserve it most (like the asaatthi) get more fluff space.

raptor112

First Post
I've really been looking forward to the creature collection since its annoucment. It might be one of the few products I pick up in print format. Especially if the mithral golem is there, as well as the goddess of shadows (who's name I can't spell since I don't have my old copy of the books on hand).

haaz

First Post
Are there only monsters from the 1st Creature Collection, or are there monsters from CC2, CC3, other 3.X Scarred Lands sourcebooks, new monsters ?

Are there guidelines to play monstruous races like in the Monster Manual ? (asaath, ratmen, etc)

Remove ads