• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Creature Collection 4th Edition preview: Asaatthi!

raptor112

First Post
thanks for the preview, i look forward to seeing the whole mithirl golem. Thanks for leting us know too that the book will be out at least a week after the 14th.

haaz

First Post
Thank you very much! I like the way you handle the different ratmen species [hmm broods...] Do you have the rights to use the druids, barbarians and other classes from the PHB2?

Klaus

First Post
Quick update: The text is all in and formatted. We're still waiting for a couple of pieces of art, for the credits page (we have to hunt those down through all previous CCs) and then to finalize the index and Monster By Level appendix with the correct page numbers.

raptor112

First Post
Quick update: The text is all in and formatted. We're still waiting for a couple of pieces of art, for the credits page (we have to hunt those down through all previous CCs) and then to finalize the index and Monster By Level appendix with the correct page numbers.

Cool, how close are we to seeing the PDF version?

Klaus

First Post
I'm warpping this baby up today. Then it's out of my hands, as I'm not sure how long it takes to get it up on DTRPG. Trust me, we want this out of the street as much as you guys!

holydiver

First Post
I made an account here because of this thread, just so I could post

"I MUST HAVE THIS BOOK!"

Scarred Lands is the best Campaign Setting ever, and I am so glad to here it is being resurrected! I would much rather have an actual book than a PDF though.

Remove ads