• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiery Dragon wants to share something...

Novem5er

First Post
These counters are really good. I'm even more impressed that they're free and released just in time to play with a certain campaign. I already have a bunch of miniatures to use, but for the gaps in my collection, I'll certainly print these counters out.

Thanks!

Arbanax

First Post
These are indeed awesome - thanks mate these will come in hand for existing adventures as well as whatever FD produce.

Thx :D

Ab

SandS_James

First Post
Ebon Shar said:
These are awesome and going to be very useful. But what's a Dragonkin?

Dragonkin are, possibly, something like Dragonborn... except, you know, without any of the IP issues that might arise before the GSL is released.

It should be noted that many of these counters already exist in some form out there... Klaus was just awesome enough to put together this specific selection based on a campaign that the Fiery Dragon guys are going to be starting in the next week or so, when Fiery Todd is back from a work-related trip. Just a happy, non-legally threatening, coincidence if anyone else can use them in their home games.

:)

- James

Jack99

Adventurer
Klaus said:
For that we have to wait for the GSL. Counter Collections, BattleBoxes and Adventures should hopefully be in.

Thanks for making this and passing it on to the community. And what is a BattleBox?

Klaus

First Post
SandS_James said:
Dragonkin are, possibly, something like Dragonborn... except, you know, without any of the IP issues that might arise before the GSL is released.

It should be noted that many of these counters already exist in some form out there... Klaus was just awesome enough to put together this specific selection based on a campaign that the Fiery Dragon guys are going to be starting in the next week or so, when Fiery Todd is back from a work-related trip. Just a happy, non-legally threatening, coincidence if anyone else can use them in their home games.

:)

- James
To expand on what SandS_James (SandS stands for Surf and Sand, IIRC... :D ), most of the already-existing counters were tweaked slightly to keep this from being a simple reprint. Some skeletons got bows, some kobolds traded spears for shields and swords, the goblins got shaved bald, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads