D&D 4E Fillable pdf character sheet for 4e, version 3.0

dagger

Adventurer
Exquisite Dead Guy said:
You need to have the full version of Acrobat to save PDFs, not just the free reader.

Thats partially correct. If you lock down the PDF someone with just the Reader can save it....

EdPovi

First Post
Exquisite Dead Guy said:
You need to have the full version of Acrobat to save PDFs, not just the free reader.

It is possidble for Acrobat Reader to save a copy of the form if the form has those rights enabled.

0blong

First Post
So cosmetically its terrible compared to the official sheet. You are missing the race slot, some of your font is just way to small. While I like having lots of info on my sheet about my character, you turned a 2 page sheet into a 4 page sheet. Granted you don't need the extra pwoers page until higher levels. All in all, I rate this thing a 4/10

dpmcalister

Explorer
I think it's miles better than the official sheet (which, IMHO, is a nightmare to try and fit everything into!)

One question though (and it may just be my lack of rules knowledge coming to the fore). What's the Check box beside the abilities and why is it always 1 higher (for my 3rd-level PC) than the ability modifier?

sabrefreak

First Post
I love this pdf, BUT, everytime I go to fill in the armour penalty under Skills I get this message:
"The value entered does not match the format of the field [acrobatics]" (continue inserting physical skills for acrobatics).

I'm putting it in as "-1" or "-3", for example.

Any ideas?

princetyr

First Post
Other options

I found a great new editable pdf character sheet for 4th edition at www.gnogaming.com

There are actually two different versions: a 2 pager that contains most of the same info as the standard sheet and a 9 pager that allows you to enter all your powers (including every detail of information), rituals and more. I suggest checking it out. Can also be saved easily using acrobat reader or other pdf reader.

Fedifensor

Explorer
Any chance of changing it so that you can save characters with reader? Or were you thinking of selling that capability;)
Just download FoxIt Reader, and you can save characters for free.

Any chance for an update on this sheet? It could use to have more room for Feats and Abilities, which could be gained by reducing the size of the Description box (either less lines, or less space between the lines). That's about my only complaint - I've been using it for pregenerated characters that I hand out at game days, and it's very easy for new players to understand.

Fedifensor

Explorer
One question though (and it may just be my lack of rules knowledge coming to the fore). What's the Check box beside the abilities and why is it always 1 higher (for my 3rd-level PC) than the ability modifier?
The sheet automatically adds the level modifier (which is level/2, rounded down).

Remove ads