• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

melkorspawn

First Post
I just saw the E3 preview (tres awesome!). The preview states that it was released on Sept 15th. This appears to not be the case. Amazon claims that it will be out in December of 2025. I find this dubious. Does anyone know when it'll come out?

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
melkorspawn said:
I just saw the E3 preview (tres awesome!). The preview states that it was released on Sept 15th. This appears to not be the case. Amazon claims that it will be out in December of 2025. I find this dubious. Does anyone know when it'll come out?

Look Here

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
melkorspawn said:
Well, that is heartening... nothing better than not having to wait 20 years.

Okay, I may be wrong here, but you can order direct from Japan. But I seeing some indications, on buying here in the States, like now. But don't hold me to that.

Try here

*Knocking head* Okay...I did this report about it.

Last edited:

melkorspawn

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
Okay, I may be wrong here, but you can order direct from Japan. But I seeing some indications, on buying here in the States, like now. But don't hold me to that.

Try here

*Knocking head* Okay...I did this report about it.

Thanks, but I think I'll wait for the American release. I don't have an uncoded DVD player.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads